Saturday, January 22, 2011

first project status

As my first project, I've decided to work on a manga called "Oresama Teacher". Although there is another group, whose skills are probably superior to mine, doing this manga, the updates on it have been pretty sparce. I've really enjoyed reading it, and want to go further with it, so I've decided that while I read it with my measly skills, I might as well share it with the rest of the world. So I'm starting with chapter 26. I started translating 2 days ago and just finished it. And it's not too shabby, if I do say so myself. So I'll be providing the RAR link for it below, and will also look at uploading it to some manga reading site or something so others can enjoy my hard work. And then hopefully we fans can see more releases (either by me or others) for this fun series.

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 26 Here.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter...but shouldn't check with the other scanlation first before you scanlate this chapter. they maybe already half done with the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! The chapter translations were AWESOME!!! I think you did a great job :D and I hope you decide to continue!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the chapter! Oresama Teacher is one of my favorite manga :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :D I have a very bad day today and this chapter cheered me up :) Its quality is very good so please continue this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I would like to thank you for picking up this project! SakuraShards does do a marvelous job of scanlating quality manga, but because they have so many projects, they tend to move rather slowly. Are you the sole person in Panda Scans? If you would like an editor/proofreader (I also read Chinese), you can contact me at mahanxi88@yahoo.com. Otherwise, keep up the fantastic work, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chapter !
    I do hope you will continue scanlating this manga. Its one of fav mangas and im rlly looking forward for the next chapters. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soooo much for scanlating 'Oresama Teacher'!! :D

    Thanks for all your hard work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU THANK YOOUUU
    For doing this! :-D

    If you would like some help in cleaning the pages, I could do so

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like the group has gotten more books of the series and will be working with 'em... May I suggest/ask if you could look into
    Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume ? The series has been on hold and tossed around between groups and it's such a great series that it's sad it hasn't continued on... Dx Anyways. Many thanks for your work *wanders off to read*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for working on Oresama Teacher! Wish you good luck for the next chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! thnx so much! I really appreciate it! and i have to say ur chapters are quite good -W- anyways again thnx so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much! I wonder, what does the title of Oresama Teacher means? Well, I'm really looking forward for the 51st chapter. ^v^ good luck.

    ReplyDelete