Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 28

I feel like I'm on a roll! Haha. So just to clear things up, I'm still going this project alone. I deeply respect Sakura Shards for all of their hard work, and I too, look forward to their releases. I'm doing this project as a guilty pleasure, as imperfect as it may be. Basically, I get to read this hilarious manga, and polish up my Mandarin, which is NOT my first, or second language (for that matter). However, thanks to this, I feel I'm getting better at the language, slowly but surely. And in the meantime everyone else benefits from it too, in some way, haha. Anyhow, back to chapter 28... oh my gosh, this chapter was beyond hilarious. I had to stop myself from cracking up several times. So I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 28.

And finally, it's on to Volume 6 after this! I'm pretty excited!

EDIT: I reupped the chapter because I found a blank page, haha, whoops!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the release and uhhh...man this series is hilarious!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for another release! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for releasing this you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a link to the Japanese RAWS
    http://the-raws.blogspot.com/2010/06/1_622.html
    I've already read them all and I agree that this is a great comedy manga.

    I was actually planning to translate them all, but then your chapters came out!
    I'm just too lazy! Great work on the releases though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!
    the oresama teacher releases were coming out quite slowly, but you are probably the fastest I know!
    keep it up (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

    Fo real.

    Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, really, I think i love you :D
    have you seen this? http://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=242310

    ReplyDelete