Friday, January 21, 2011

welcome to panda scans!

Welcome to the panda scans manga project blog. The purpose of this blog is to translate Japanese manga from Chinese text. Although some translation may not be 100% accurate, the purpose of such a project is to help me, the translator, become more knowledgeable about the languages contained wherein. And on the fun side, I get to enjoy my favorite mangas. I will release such mangas as a means for other manga fans who cannot read Japanese/Chinese. Project release may be put on other manga reading sites, I don't really care, so long as no one claims the translations for their own. Anywho, that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. your scans are fast!
    can i be of help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me! paramore06226@yahoo.com
    I wish to be of help scanning, proofreading, or translating japanese manga!!!!!!! Btw my name is Hillary

    ReplyDelete