Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 35

Welcome to Volume 7 my little pandas! I can't believe I've made it this far, lol. This chapter had alot of information! There's one page in particular I had trouble with, so it might not make complete sense... but I didn't know of any other way to translate it. -_- Well, you can get the gist of it though. It wasn't anything particularly crucial... most of it has been explained in previous pages. Other than that, I'm sure those of you who are TakaomixMafuyu fans will be quite happy with this chapter too... and that's all I'll say!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 35 Here.

20 comments:

  1. Thanks alot for the chapter I was waiting for it , and I am glad than you wasnt late

    yey I am one of TakaomixMafuyu fans
    its awesome than we will know new information for them

    and yeah congratulation for starting the 7th vol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for taking on this project! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS A LOT! you guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the new chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy this is crazy! THANKS SO MUCH!!! These are such great chapters, and you're doing such an awesome job on them! I hope lots of nice things happen for you after all the nice things you've done for us :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Awesome, as always! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, god, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thaank yoooooooou *-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the new chapter! You rock!!! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  9. also though its cute to see takaomi and mafuyu. I'm still rooting for Hayasaka and mafuyu, or maybe the banchou and mafuyu :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for doing this! I've loved Oresama Teacher for ages, and these fast updates are just win. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot again for being this fast :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for scanalting this manga! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for translating this series, really.
    *--*
    I'm loving it even more than I loved before.

    ReplyDelete
  14. panda scans banzai banzai banzai!

    ReplyDelete
  15. kyaa...!! it's the best chapter i had read...
    i see another character of takaomi and mafuyu...
    thank you soooo muuuchh!! > <

    ReplyDelete