Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 44

Hey there pandas! I know it's been awhile, but alas, I have some good news. I have Chapter 44 all ready for you! There's a couple of things I want to say. First, my deepest condolences to anyone and everyone involved in the Tsunami tragedy in Japan. I sincerely hope with all the aid and fundraising going on, that Japan can get back on it's feet as soon as possible. Secondly, on the note of Oresama Teacher, we are nearing the end of Volume 8! This is fantastic! So, in preparation of Volume 9, I was having a bit of a conundrum. I couldn't decide what to do, because I couldn't find any fantastic raws, and what I could find was the Chinese scanlations (which I'm using for the translations), but the quality is just meh. So, I bought Volume 9, and since when I ordered it, Volume 10 came out the day before, I ordered that too. I received an email stating they've both shipped, which means I should have both volumes in my hands in about a week or so. So what that means, is I can scan it myself. The quality might not be the same as it is now, but I will definitely strive to have good scans available. So anyhow, I now present to you, Chapter 44! Enjoy!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 44 Here!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks again for a great chapter!!! Looking forward to volumes 9 and 10. I appreciate your hard work <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the money, time and effort you put into this. I can't say thank you enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're really dedicated to this series! You rock! >U< Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate everything you've done. Thank you, thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete
  6. it doesn't matter the quality anymore to me, i just love it scanlated XDD which i totally love you for that !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you're speech about Japan! It makes me feel guilty that we are all fine but not Japan :( And thanx for the chapter! ^^ and this chapter is funny :P as always xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much!!!! Excellent work on this! These guys are such a riot, what a mess she's in. Well thanks again and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you order it in chinese or japanese?

    ReplyDelete