Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 45

Welcome to the end of Volume 8! I was really jazzed about this chapter, so I wanted to get it out asap!! I'm still waiting for Volumes 9 & 10 to come in the mail, but as soon as I have them in my hands, I'll get right to work on it! So don't expect any chapters right away! LOL. Anyhow, this Chapter was pretty fun, with an interesting development! So anyhow, enjoy the end of this volume! I hope you all have had as much fun with it as I did!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 45 Here!!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll wait for the next chapter patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much! Always makes my day when I see a new update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!! I'm enjoying this arc, it was nice to get this part so soon :D Thanks again for the hard work! You do a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the newest chapter! Ninja cafe, I almost died laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw a new chapter I was like "YESSS! CHA -CHING!!!" xD I actually did that, that's because I'm so happy when you make new chapters!!! =3 thank you so much Panda scans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait ~ i'll just endure with chinese raws for now XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for this new chapter! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you a lot!! <3
    And we'll patiently wait for the next volumes ofc~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might need to cut out the pages in order to get the best scans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this chapter is awesome
    thank you very much ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for this amazing chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would just like to say THANK YOU so much!! for translating this manga. i love it!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete