Friday, April 1, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 46 & 47

It may be April 1st, but this is no April Fool's joke! I got Volumes 9 & 10 in the mail on Wednesday and got to work right away. Actually, I had started on the translations beforehand, and all I needed to do was scan the pages, clean and typeset everything. I've actually translated up to Chapter 48, but I really wanted to get two chapters out, because I was so excited about the developments in them, lol! These chapters have some serious awesome in them! So anyhow, I'll probably take a short break to recoup and then get to work on scanning Chapter 48. As a reminder, the quality will be different from before, but I tried really hard to get the scans as good as possible. Some are definitely better than others, but hey, I tried. So anyhow, enjoy the beginning of Volume 9!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 46 Here!
And
Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 47 Here!

21 comments:

  1. Yeah! Thanks, you're Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soo much!!! And don't worry your scans came out great X).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was wondering when the next chapter were going to be released. Thank you so much for the new releases

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are made up of complete awesomeness!! Thank you so much for this <33333333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lalala...
    Thank you very much... (singing)
    For the new chapters... (singing)
    On April Fools... (singing)
    Lalala...
    I will enjoy.... (singing)
    Lalalala.... Lala...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right! It is an excited development at the end of chap 47. Can't wait for next chapter.
    Thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the two new chapters! :D You rock! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the double release! You're the greatest! XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! Great development! Thank you for the double release, you guys are awesome XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo cant wait till the next chapter!! YOU are AMAZING!!!! Thanks for your hard work <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are seriously made of win! XD Thank you so much for making my day! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome chapters !!
    Thanks alot !!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! I need to see chap48 right now XD It's getting too good to miss!!! Thank you so so much !!>.<!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the new chapters
    you bring smile on my face ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for the tow chapters
    I really enjoy reading them

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you a lot!!!
    And quality of scans is still awesome <3 Good job!

    ReplyDelete