Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Coin Laundry no Onna Chapters 04 & 05

Wow, it almost feels like I'm releasing a ton of this series! But seriously, the chapters are so freaking short! I've only been doing 1 or 2 pages in between doing Oresama Teacher, and it's been accumulating! lol. So anyhow, I've packaged Chapters 4 and 5 together because chapter 4 is literally only 4 pages long. I really should have released it with chapter 3, but I didn't realize it at the time. Oh well! Anyhow, hope you all enjoy it!

Download Coin Laundry no Onna Chapter 04 & 05 Here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... I had this in my "raws that will probably never be scanlated ;_;" folder, and then just a couple of minutes ago, while checking out nonchalantly the releases page on Manga Updates, I came across this. I FUCK YEAH'd so hard, I must have woken up everyone within a 2-mile radius.

    This is the best day in weeks. I love you, man. If you're a woman, I love you even more. Thanks a bunch for the releases. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I'm a woman. Glad you're happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'It was this person's doing' XDDD Man I laughed so hard. Everyone is crazy in this manga XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is (surprisingly?) a very enjoyable manga! D:

    ReplyDelete