Friday, May 13, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 50

Whew! It sure has been a while hasn't it? I've been a super busy bee, and really haven't had the time to work on OT at all! I feel like it's been forever since the last update! Anyhow, I had a chance over the past few days to take a breather from my home projects and decided to buckle down and bust Chapter 50 out. I was going to update earlier, but blogger/blogspot has been down for like a day and a half. Hopefully this post won't get brushed under the carpet like other posts on other blogs I read have. Anyhow, back to topic, this was a great action-packed chapter! We're now nearing the end of Volume 9, with only one more chapter to go! Today's release also marks my 25th release! So, without delaying it any further, I bring to you Chapter 50! Enjoy!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 50 Here!

20 comments:

  1. Hurray!I have been checking this post from time to time.And this time with thinking "mayby our friendly Panda-san is still busy,I just have to wait some more...'.And to my surprise and happiness I found smth very precious.Panda-scans forever,Oresama Teacher forever=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for the release :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the new chapter! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for bringing us more Okegawa! I really love this guy :) Thanks for working so hard with this project (I know it's not easy), especially since you don't have much time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Hope your home projects are coming along nicely <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the new chapter! Your hard work is so appreciated, especially because it makes my weekend so nice. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo! I look forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Kawauchi <3 Love all the ho-yay moments in this manga, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, thank you very much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for all the hard work..^0^
    And Can i help in editing the chapters..?
    Here is some of my works in my blog:
    http://la-corda-music-life.blogspot.com/
    Waiting for you again..
    Even if you say no tell me..

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're awesome. I'm actually wearing a panda hat in a tribute to your awesomeness right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for your hard work on this manga! its awesome! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! It just makes my day when I see a new chapter pop up :D Thanks

    ReplyDelete