Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 52

Whew! FINALLY! Welcome to Volume 10 my pandas! I feel like this new chapter took me forever! There was just so much dialogue... although it probably doesn't seem like it. In that case, call me a pansy-panda and call it a day. Anyhow, I'm excited we're now into Volume 10! We get to meet a newish character! And more than that, this chapter is all about ninjas!!! I know you all are closet ninja fans! So, without further ado, here you guys go! Enjoy!!!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 52 Here!!!!

13 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thank you sooo much, you are amazing. SO was it easier doing each page at a time or was it better the way you had before (trans, clean, etc)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's already volume 10! Thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! <3 Totallu got me as a closet ninja fan hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the new chapter! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it might be easier going page by page. It's still really hard to tell! I'm going to keep doing it this way for a while and see if I like it more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new chapter!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. panalopy


    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am forgetting to also leave a comment here. :)
    Like always, thank you very much for your hard work!
    How are your house projects going now that you give us so many releases recently? And how is your chibi Panda-chan doing? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The House projects have kinda stalled. We hit a road block when we went to remodel the bathroom. Right now my bathroom is gutted and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a while. -_- Makes me want to cry. Chibi-Panda is doing great. She's been really big into Cars (the movie) and trains. And she's just so darn cute it's almost sickening. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias por tu trabajo!! amo este manga!! (^_^)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete