Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 55

Okay, so I really really thought I wouldn't be able to get Chapter 54 done before the end of the week, and I did. Then I thought to myself getting Chapter 55 out would absolutely be impossible, with all the plans I have this week. But somehow, in between my daily life, airport pickups, doctors appointments, and my third refrigerator repair, I managed to find time to eek out this chapter. Maybe it's because I wasn't working on the home projects... I dunno. It could also be because this chapter has a whole lot of awesome going on. By far, this is the best chapter in all of volume 10. So I hope you all enjoy it, cause I've been teasing the lot of you over at mangafox. lol. Have fun! :)

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 55 Here!!

19 comments:

  1. You are right, this is one of the best chapters of Oresama Teacher....
    ^^!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the new release!!
    And good luck IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I can, not I can't. hahah, just kidding, anywho thnakies fo rthe uppie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this chapter, I LOVED it. One of my favorites already lol. I have a question if you don't mind answering.

    Do you know how many chapters remain before we're caught up? I'm just curious because Baka-Updates states on the page that there is only 10 volumes out and we're on volume 10 now.

    Thanks for scanlating this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, currently there are 10 Volumes out. Volume 11 comes out July 20th. Chinese Scanlators are up to Chapter 65 and I think Japan is up to 67 or 68 in Buscomi (I think that's the mag it comes out in... not sure).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check that, it's Hana to Yume, lol. My brain isn't working too well this morning, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!!And Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! Thank you so much ! But what a cliffhanger that is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the awesome update!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you please concentrate on Oresama Teacher? Please... there's not that many groups who are scanlating it just you and sakura and I think Sakura-shards has dropped or decided to go hiatus. Pleassseeee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think what Anonymous ^ meant to say was "Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to work on Oresama Teacher. Please continue at your desired pace." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think he (or she) means to focus on the manga, OT alone. I'm just saying maybe because PandaScan is also working on Coin no Laundry (which is also a good manga, btw, but not as good as Oresama T).

    Anyway, thanks Panda! GBU.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came to this blog just to 'stalk' your posts xD, feel sorry for being a silent visitor but THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS~

    ReplyDelete