Monday, July 18, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 39.5 Sidestory

I promised to do this sidestory, it was just a matter of when. I had really wanted to get the series up to speed before doing it, and now since I'm just waiting for Volume 11 to arrive, I've finally gotten it done! I previously thought it was at the end of Chapter 28, but then I realized that was the 4 Koma... haha. It's actually at the end of Chapter 39 (Volume 7). Anyhow, the sidestory is about Mafuyu and Takaomi's first meeting. Enjoy!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 39.5 Sidestory: Goujo Takaomi's Weakness HERE.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your hard work! :D This side story was adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the side story!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for translating the side story! Full of adorableness! ~♥♥♥ Is it wrong of me to love Chibi-Mafuyu to bits!? :)
    And Takaomi, he hates kids who cry, so he wanted Mafuyu to stop crying because he likes her(not r.) so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaak you!!
    I love Takaomi kun.
    that's all I wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for thsi and ch 57, too lazy to coment on both, so yeah haha thanks again ya rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for this~! and all of your hard work up until now! <3 loving this series to bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much and I'm kinda confused though. Why did mafuyu start crying if she said that the fighting wasn't scary?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably because she didn't want Takaomi to get hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that would make sense. By the way is takaomi's weakness kids who cry or just mafuyu specifically?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's Mafuyu, but he's masking it by saying he hates kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Great chapter!! More MafuyuXTakaomi! YAY! LOVED this chapter. Great job!

    -Soja

    ReplyDelete