Saturday, July 2, 2011

A stumbling block

Hey guys! Just wanted to give you guys an update. I don't have the next chapter yet, obviously, or I would have posted it by now. I did start it, but alas, I've hit a road block. What is this road block, you ask? Well, it's something pretty stupid, if you ask me. My keyboard died. LOL. How sad is that? I've ordered a new one (I wanted a specific one, not some $10 cheapie) and I'm waiting for it's arrival. So yea, it's kinda hard to do anything without a keyboard. When I get it, I'll start working on the next chapter in my free time. I do have some other good news though. A couple days ago (before my keyboard died) I placed a pre-order for Volume 11! In case you didn't know, Volume 11 will be released in Japan on July 20th. I should be getting it somewhere around a week after that. I'm "tentatively" (and I mean tentatively by barring any other unforseen things happening, and if I've got enough time) planning to have the rest of Volume 10 and the side story (after Chapter 28) released by then. And then as soon as I get Volume 11, I'll get to work on it.
So yeah, that's the update. Anyhow, I hope everyone's enjoying their summer! Stay cool!

5 comments:

  1. Don't know what OS you're using but Vista has an "On-Screen Keyboard" in Accessories/Ease Of Access. I think any modern Windows product should have something similar, if you get really desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm using right now... but it's way too annoying to use for anything other than normal typing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.awesome.i wonder how do you order those mangas from? can i know? i also want to order them.and thank you soooooooo much! i loveeee oresama teacher! you don;t know how many times i've laugh loudly infront of my laptop and looked so stupid! oresama teacher is so funny.i love it :)


    and if you don't mind,can you scan a manga with title "sugar family" ? it's a funny manga too,the hero looks like tamaki senpai like ouran high school host club.


    anyway,thanks a bunch. i love you panda scans :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't just look like tamaki, he acts like him too xD

    ReplyDelete