Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 59

Long time no see! I'm so sorry this took so long to get out. As you all know, I went on vacation, and I couldn't finish the chapter before I left. After I got home, we got news to expect Hurricane Irene. So we spent some time getting back to normal before the storm, only to have to prepare for disaster. Haha. What a week. Now that the storm has blown over and things are settling down, I can finally bring you another chapter of Oresama Teacher. So yea, sorry it took so long, but here it is!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 59 Here!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your hard work!!! I'm your grateful fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton.
    And good to hear you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you're fine!
    Thank you very much for the new release!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great to hear that you're okay! :D
    thanks so much for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for spending time for the new chapter inspite the events that happened.

    I hope things are better now there. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks from the bottom of my heart ^_^

    ReplyDelete