Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 62

Good evening, pandas! It's been a while, I know. I've had... ALOT going on. Family visits, a kitchen remodel, my little panda started preschool.... so yea, busy. I've been trudging away on this chapter for what seems like forever, and I've FINALLY finished it! So now, we get a better look at Ayabe. This chapter was pretty funny. I had a nice string of giggles in just about the middle of the chapter. Hope you guys get a giggle or two out of it too!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 62 Here!

On a side note, the poll is now closed, and wow, what a difference in the votes! I've decided to wait until Volume 12 comes out for the scanlations, but (time permitting) I will keep working on the translations beforehand. By the way, Volume 12 comes out in Japan on November 18th! I'll probably have it in hand about a week after that.

15 comments:

  1. Woohoo! The 1st to download and comment! Thank you very much for this release and you're right, this particular chapter is a pretty funny one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the new chapter of OT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaah cliffhanger! Thank you for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great chapter! Thank you so much, really appreciate that you're scanlating and working so hard. We all have busy periods sometimes but it's so nice that you're still doing this for us, sincerely thanks.

    Such a lovely and hilarious manga too, would make a great anime someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! That chapter was absolutely fantastic! ^.^ You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rooftop scene. Why aren't they good friends yet?! I'll have to wait and read the next few chapters for a clear answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank's a lot for this scanlations too **, I was waiting for it ** Thank you!
    Yeah, I had some string of giggles too...Ayaben is really funny xD when he said "Blow your nose" he reminded me of my friend's mom, she was always ready for blowing nose at everybody >.> ... xD
    Is it my immagination ora Mafuyu hair are different than usual in this chapter, it give off a floffy sensation o.O
    ...ah! Can I ask if you are going to share the raws for volume 11 too...^^'' I'd really like to see them .^.!
    Times sure flies...your little panda is growing, I wish him/her (and the mum) good luck with this new adventure :.O!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, after I've completed the translations I'll share the raws.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you SO much for the new chapter! What a weird cliffhanger~!

    ReplyDelete