Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oresama Teacher Chapter 63

At last, it's the end of Volume 11! I can't believe it's already here! So anyhow, this chapter provides some answers and has some good action.. and definitely comedy. I hope you all have enjoyed this volume as much as I did, and I'll continue the OT releases after Volume 12 comes out in November. Until then, I'll work on Gekkan Shojo and Coin Laundry. I'll also work on translating OT before I get Volume 12. So be sure to check back for those updates as well! SO, without further ado, here's Chapter 63! ENJOY!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 63 HERE!

16 comments:

  1. YES! I'M FIRST!!! YESSS!!! Thanks so much for this! Mmmmmwah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the first (and second) person to comment here and read this latest chapter... I feel so pumped up. It's almost 10pm here but I'm wide awake. I'm loving OT even more - more so for Tsubaki Izumi-sensei. Waaaaaaa! I'm ecstatic! XD Thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks for the new chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for your timely releases. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Yes ! Yes YESSS!! Thank you so much for making my day!!! XD please keep upthe great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ** Yay, another chapter, thanks a lot!
    I knew that there was something strange with Ayaben, but I think that I'd never guessed that he was a .le..... freak (I don't post spoiler no worries). Funny like ever xD Thanks again for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx for all your hard work!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much!! <33 Super happy to hear you'll continue working on OT when vol.12 comes too ;;w;;b

    ReplyDelete
  10. yyay thankyou for chapter 63 ;))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the new chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are amazinggg! :3 to be totally honest, i havent read the newest chapter yet... (:] but im still a big fan of ayaben either way!) but i just wanted to thank you for translating so quickly! :3 thanks so much panda-san.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A thousand thanks to yoooouuuuuuu

    your work is realllllly much appreciatedd
    youre awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOOOVE YOU! Thanks so much for the releases. (*ノ≧▽≦)ノ This manga...brings me happiness. LOL.

    ReplyDelete