Friday, November 18, 2011

Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun Chapter 05

Another new chapter from Tsubaki Izumi's Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun. This chapter was pretty funny, with the reappearance of Mikorin and introducing the school's prince. It's got a few good chuckles in it! :)

Download Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun Chapter 05 Here.

And now for a small OT update! Volume 12 released in Japan today! My copy is supposed to ship out tomorrow, and then it's only a matter of time before I have it in my hands! I'm sooooo excited! I've already been working on translating, so I expect it won't be too long after it's arrived for me to shell out the next chapter. So yeah, it's a good day today! Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!!! i'm one of the administrator of Sora no Enogu my page is www.soranoenogu.blogspot.com and we are a page dedicate to translate mangas to spanish and inform about anime and mangas, and we like your page very much especially the projects you have. we would like translate two of your mangas to spanish, if you let us, and use your scans, we won't take off your credits, the project is Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun, thanks for your time and we will waiting for your answer

    My mail is: sora.no.enogu@hotmail.com or soranoenogu@gmail.com :p thank!

    bye

    Sora no Enogu

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, it's kinda late to say this but...thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much! I really like oresama teacher ^ ^ I really appreciate your hard work =]]

    ReplyDelete