Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oresama Teacher Chapter 71

Happy Sunday, y'all! I was super productive this week at home, plus I've been working on this next chapter quite diligently! And now, alas, it's all ready for you. This chapter has so many levels of awesome. First, I have to say, is that Maizono would probably like Kanon very very much if they had the chance to meet. And I pray in the future that they do. Secondly, this chapter will give you all a much unexpected surprise. I won't spoil it for you, but it's definitely there. Thirdly, Aki... oh my... just look at you... (hint* look at the first panel on the last page). *cough* Yeah... like I said... so much awesome in this chapter. Like always, enjoy! And feel free to leave me comments!

Download Oresama Teacher Chapter 71 now!

21 comments:

  1. first!!!!! thanks so much X3 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your hard work! Your the best... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this chapter- it was FABULOUS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so awesome!!! I love you so much for scanlating my favorite series!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being so quick! Damn, you're good. I love how much ~mystery~ this series has. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the new chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so muchuuuuuuu!<3
    I want to read the next ch. already!
    This ch was great, more Natsuo's awesomeness and Ayaben! <3
    Next will be usa-chan! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god I love you so much !!!
    Kanon-chan is so cool <3 I like her already. Wait it's hard not to like any characters of this awesome manga LOL
    Thanks for all your hard work <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love you so much that I can cry right now. ;A;

    Thank you, Panda-san~

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for the release! <3
    i really like this chapter ♥ fighting Panda-san!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God. Thank You So Much!!
    Youre So Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man... you are the best. Thank you. Hmm I love Ayaben he is my favorite... but then again I like all the guy characters in this manga except maybe Aki. I am still debating whether I like him or not but this chapter you can tell he is such a dork. But seriously I think Ayaben and Mafuyu are cute together. My favorite use to be Banchou and Mafuyu but ever since Ayaben came along I just love him.Lol Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  14. uwaaaaaaa!! thank you so much!! i really love oresama teacher!! thanks for translating it!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. My first comment here. Just want to say wow! And also thank you! Looking forward to reading more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow we finally got to see the dorms, squee~~~
    i totally wasnt expecting an update this soon so thank you soooooooooooo much for spoiling us!!!!! ur amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete