Thursday, April 12, 2012

Coin Laundry no Onna Chapter 14-19


Woo, after all of these Oresama Teacher releases, it's time to shake things up a bit! I've been diligently at work, as you can see! I've got chapter 14 through 19 of Coin Laundry no Onna done, which COMPLETES this series!! There are two side stories in the volume, which I'm not sure if I'll actually do since they have nothing to do with the main story line. Perhaps I'll save them for a rainy day. But as it stands otherwise, the series is complete and it's my first project that's finished! So yay!

Anyhow, enjoy the rest of this gag series!
Download Coin Laundry no Onna Chapter 14-19 in one go here!

10 comments:

  1. Thank You. It has been a weird and funny ride... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for your first completed project!! :D
    This one is so weird but that's what makes it's fun :>
    Thank you so much for your hardwork! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TYSM FOR YOUR HARD WORK! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the hardwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the release. Don't suppose we could get a compiled version for a download?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be adding the whole volume in one release, probably on Saturday.

      Delete
  7. Wow, how on earth could you finish all those five chapters in one go? O.O I suppose you didn't just do it in one day right? xD Thanks for your hard work! ♥ Really appreciated it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was over a few days. I would do 2-3 pages in between Oresama pages.

      Delete