Monday, April 23, 2012

Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun Chapter 08

It's been a long time since I updated this series, so I thought I had better bust a chapter out! Haha. Now that Coin Laundry no Onna has finished and Oresama Teacher is up to date, I have a little more free time to work on this series. I am still looking for translator help with Nozaki-kun though, if anyone is interested. You can email me at ninkyou311@gmail.com if you think you can help out! Otherwise, I'll just slowly chip away at it ;) On another note, Oresama Teacher Chapter 81 came out on the 20th, but the raws haven't made their way to the internet yet, so I can't even begin working on it until it's out. Sorry guys!

Anyhow, this chapter was really funny. It's all about the relationship between men. So yeah, it's pretty awesome. Hope you all enjoy it!

Download Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun Chapter 08 Here.

9 comments:

  1. LOL! I forgot how hilarious this series is! Though when I first saw this all I could think of was "this author can only draw 6 faces..." Thanks for the update as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahahah! This chapter was hilarious (like all the others)!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha, this chapter was hilarious! <3 Tomoda!!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! This serious is so funny and cute, I'm really enjoying it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the work!
    Ahh... I'm embarrassed to say this but... If you need help maybe I could relieve you a bit? I'm still learning Japanese and it would be a bit slow but I have the time and will to do it.
    Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo My God O My God
    This chap is f*cking hilarious! ROFLMAO
    Thank you so much for your hardwork!!!

    ReplyDelete