Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Project: Ojikoi by Tsutsumi Kakeru

Good afternoon, pandas!  I've decided to take on a new side project!  I present to you, a new series from hanatoyume online by Tsutsumi Kakeru.  It's called Ojikoi, which basically means to be in love with an old(er) man (oji-san).  It looks pretty promising for comedy and romance, and I really enjoyed the first chapter.  I hope you guys enjoy it too!  Feel free to leave comments below on what you think of this series!

Summary:
Sanjou Arashi is a serious and reliable 2nd year high school student working part-time at a detective agency. Her boss is a gambling, irresponsible, tobacco smelling oji-san. The pair are complete opposites, but this is the story of a scruffy oji-san X high school girl romantic comedy!

Download Ojikoi Chapter 01 here!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking up this series! :) Much appreciated and thanks for all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for working on this. Out of all Hana to Yume online series i was interested in this the most.... first chapter looks like my stuff as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I was really hoping for this one to be translated. (I am really fond of oyaji ^__^ )

    Merci as usual panda-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being more of 'josei' age, I really like these sorts of stories. So thanks for the scanlation! No first kiss teen angst..but some real action with real people (or at least, I hope so)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much thanks for the hard work. This story is right up my alley with me being an older unreliable male. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your hardwork. i like it and hope to see more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks interesting enough. Hope it's more josei than shojo though. Thanks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting first chapter! Curious to see what else this manga has to bring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow just reading the synopsis excites me! looking forward to reading this! otsukaresama-deshita!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your work, i think that this is my favourite scanalation group ^_^ thanx for the hard work that you do so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This new project sounds really interesting and out of the usual kinds of josei/shoujo. Thanks for your hard work + picking up new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent choice for projects as usual :D Can't complain with Oji-san in shoujo lol. Thanks for the release

    ReplyDelete
  13. is there going to be next chapter to it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really liking this new one. I just love Oji-chan loving.

    ReplyDelete
  15. waah! I'm so happy you guys picked this up!! I love this author so much! THANKS A LOT!!

    ReplyDelete