Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oresama Teacher Character Map


So I've had ALOT of requests for this map to be translated and I've finally gotten around to doing it.  It was printed at the end of Volume 12.  It really took me a while because it had alot of cleaning involved (since it was from the book and hand crease marks and stuff).  The only thing I really changed from the original was Nonoguchi's description, since it said "Still Unknown" ... which she no longer is.  Hope this helps those of you who are getting confused about who is who and what's what.

Also, there's 3 characters on this map yo may not recognize.  They haven't made it into the main storyline.  They're appearances are usually in the 4-koma's at the end of the volumes, which haven't been translated.  Just thought I'd warn you guys now so you're not all "OMG who the hell is this?!!!!!" and whatnot.

Regarding the next chapter of Oresama Teacher, I still haven't gotten my hands on the Japanese raw of chapter 81.  To be honest, I haven't even started translating from the Chinese version that's available.  I'm really not sure how long it's going to take to get my hands on the raw, so yeah, I've got alot of nothing right now, lol.  Hope you guys understand.

Anyhow, I've rambled long enough.  Enjoy your day! 

18 comments:

  1. Hi andy thank you for the hard work keep it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your hard work! :)
    It's totally understandable, since I find Japanese raws come out much slower than Chinese raws do. Best of luck and hopefully life's been filling you in with more than the "nothing" you claim to currently have with your scanlations. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, i'm understand the situation, thank you so much for you hard work panda-sama ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the translation of the character map, I really appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thank you very very much!!! :D
    By the way, I think that the 4-koma in Oresama Teacher is pretty hilarious and it would be nice if you could translate them someday when you have time. I appreciate your hard work and can't wait for chapter 81!
    Heh, Mafuyu is so awesome~<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're my new savior *sob*
    Thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for doing such a great job! As an Oresama Teacher fan, I am truly grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes, he's younger than Mafuyu.

      Delete
  9. I love this manga continue with ur great work i like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I just wanted to point out that you always get Kangawa's name wrong. You spell it "Kenkawa" but it's actually
    "Kangawa Kouhei" [寒川 航平(かんがわ こうへい)]. Check here: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/俺様ティーチャー (Japanese wiki article for Ore-sama Teacher) for references.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but his name has been spelled this way since waaaay back and I just don't want to change it :P I feel like changing it now might confuse people.

      Delete
    2. Are you serious?! One extra page explainig the mistake would be enough. Kenkawa just sounds completely wrong. That name doesn't even exist, it's like calling Hayasaka "Souzaka" just because it's a possible (though inexistant) reading for the name.
      I don't doubt that people who can't read Japanese don't mind but as a translator that spelling just makes me cringe.

      Delete
  11. Andy, I found this raw, but I don't know the language ^^', so...sorry if it isn't in japanese. I leave here the link, just in case http://www.iieye.cc/comicdir/207232/?p=2&s=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the Chinese scanlation. I'm looking for the Japanese raw. Thanks though :)

      Delete
  12. That's a cool character map ^^ and anyway I prefer "Kenkawa" than "Kangawa" lol. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, thanks again Pandascans!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh thanks for the character map. youre the best! and i also prefer since im already used to it and changing it now may cause a lot of confusion. and others doesnt seem to mind it though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank-you so much for all of your hard-work, you really are the best!

    ReplyDelete