Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No updates...yet.

I'm not dead, I swear!  Seriously, I had hoped I'd be able to get out some kind of new release, but I am seriously swamped right now!  I wish I had better news, I'm sorry!  But I really felt bad not saying anything, and wanted to let you guys know that I haven't dropped anything or given up, haha.  I'm just suuuuuper busy.  I'm trying to free up some time to work on something, but it hasn't been working out so well for me lately.  I'll do my best to get something out soon, guys, I promise!  Thanks for your patience and continued support! 

11 comments:

  1. glad you're not dead! and a comment re status is seriously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Thanks for the update! Take your time, I'm sure you're busy with your family and all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, that's a relief. thanks for the update and keep up the good work! we'll wait patiently ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's ok panda-chan! ><
    and thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know! Glad you are ok, and hope your work goes as smoothly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for updating us! :) I had been checking back here 3-4 times a week, hoping to get some sort of information, and voila! Yay! Glad you're still with us, and hope things settle down for you soon! THANKS SO MUCH FOR GIVING US ORESAMA TEACHER!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your time. Life can be quite busy sometimes. :)

    Thank you for everything you done so far though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean >.<
    Glad to see you back in action though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for letting us know how things are! I was worried something bad may have happened. =( Happily that is not the case! Hope all is well! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol Haven't been here in a while. Your update is much appreciated, Andy. =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's more than a month now :(

    ReplyDelete