Monday, October 22, 2012

Still alive... still working on it.

I know there's been alot of concern.  I'm so sorry for not putting out anything new.  I've been super super busy.  My parents came to visit from across the country for a month, so that pretty much took up all my time, and then as soon as they left I started getting to work on my daughter and husband's Halloween costumes.  Then last week I was in a small car accident (no one hurt, but a motorcycle hit the back of my car), so I've been dealing with that.

As far as progress goes, I've managed to get chapters 84 and 85 physically scanned.  I've been working on cleaning them and whatnot.  I've got about 1/3 of chapter 84 translated.  So that's where things stand right now.  I'm really trying to put more time into translating, I've just been soooooooooo busy!  But fear not, I'm still working on it!

Also, on a little side note, the author of Oresama Teacher took a small hiatus during the summer, so there weren't any new chapters for a while there.  They started to pick back up in September.  In October, there was only 1 chapter published (as a matter of fact, it was 2 days ago).  Not sure what's up with the slow publishing or if she's just taking a small break or cutting back chapters or what... but I just wanted to let you guys know, so you didn't think we're terribly behind the Japanese releases or anything.  I think we're only like 4 or 5 chapters behind (I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment).

So yeah, there you go.  Happy fall, everyone.

19 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that everything's well on your side and will look forward(patiently) to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are still alive! I figured there wasn't much happening on the oresame teacher front, but more than that, even if it is 'just over the net' radio silence is a bit worrisome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always worry when people don't update what's happened with themselves T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you are alive! i'm a bit shocked when you mention "still alive..." thing. i thought something really terrible happened to you.... and don't worry,i will wait for the updates patiently :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the update! i'm glad that you're still alive & well :) will be patiently looking forward to the new chapters. Thanks & Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're okay too. sorry about your car even if its a motorcycle it can still put a dent to anything. Goodluck with Halloween though, i hope your family have lots of fun with it. And yea thanks for giving time even a bit. bcuz if its still going along little buy little, it gives hope that we can see the new chaps soon, so thanks a lot! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. panda-san, i'm truly sorry about the accident, but happy to hear that you're doing well :D
    again thanks for the good news, looking forward to new chapters :D good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you're doing good! (:

    Thank you so much for scanlating Oresama Teacher! I'll be looking forward to your release of chapters 84 and 85 (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the update, I was wondering if you had disappeared or something.

    I couldn't find a contact address so I hope you read this: Do you know where I can find Oresama Teacher wallpapers drawn by Tsubaki Izumi?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good to know! Thank you for telling us~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear that everything's okay. Don't push yourself too hard!! Thanks so much for all your hard work, it's clear to see that you put considerable effort into your work. Thank you for being such a generous and kind soul! Best wishes :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank god that you're okay xD

    we will wait for you,take your time ^_^

    and I hope everything will go well at your home

    good luck with the chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oresama Teacher rocks and so do you! Glad everything is okay, and thank you for your hard work. Ill be waiting for more patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to know your alive and well (even if the last month has been uber crazy xD) Hope your getting some well needed peace and quiet after all that!

    If you need any help with cleaning or typesetting I personally offer my help. I also have a TL'er if that would help your work load any. Please take care and hope to hear from you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. We'll all be waiting patiently ! Don't force yourself~ (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. im really like gag manga that why im threat oresama teacher manga is like treasure
    in my country oresama just publising until vol 5
    that why im really grateful for ure hardwork
    im just wondering why this manga is not release for this long time *thats why im here :P
    thanks u for ure notification, as long as u not drop the series i'll wait the release ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you panda! I really appreciate it!
    Is there someone who could help you clean or typeset? I hope that there are other people who could offer to help you. I wish I could be the one but I have no idea how to and I'm also an extremely busy person.
    Thank you for updating us about yourself even if you aren't able to put out a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for translating! your scans make my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. MY DEAR ! So you're alive, what a relief


    Cutting back chapters... which means, Oresama Teacher may stop, or something like that ????
    (FORREALOMFG ??!! *collapse*)

    It's been a so long time, but it's not your fault, you're still awesome
    Hope your computer'll be okay then ~

    ReplyDelete