Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Finally some good news

So you've probably read my last post and how my computer just up and left me like it was having a cheap affair.  But here's some good news!  I've gotten my Photoshop reinstalled and updated.  I also had a chance yesterday to look over my files and THANKFULLY the work I HAD done is still intact!  Thank goodness for small favors!  I've got a few errands to run today and then I'll be focusing some much needed attention to Chap 84.  Wish me some luck today! Haha.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck..^.^
    Waiting for your return..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    First off, I just want to say thank you SO MUCH for putting the time and effort into translating all these manga for us. You are incredibly amazing as I just learned that you have a husband and a daughter to take care of. I just want to let you know that you should take your time and do other priorities first. No rush on manga translations because I'm willing to be a patient and understand reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true. Your doing us a favor by translating, Panda-chan, so we will wait patiently! Please take your time. You're an amazing person! >.<

      Delete
  3. *Crossing fingers and wishing luck...*

    ReplyDelete