Monday, April 22, 2013

No new chapters yet... boo...

So, yeah... just as the title says, I have no new chapters for you guys yet. I think I mentioned over in the little chat box I was spending some time outdoors and doing some gardening since the weather here was so nice (although now it's gone back to freezing). I've been working on my garden ALOT, but I'm only about 3/4 done with it, because my soil is full of roots and man, it's a pain in the butt. Things have been going pretty well in that aspect, but unfortunately, I've gotten Poison Ivy. So um, yeah... I'm pretty uncomfortable right now. So I'm not sure when I'm going to work on translating yet, because it's pretty hard to concentrate and type and stuff when all you want to do is scratch. It's pretty darn inconvenient. I'll try to get some work done soon, but I just wanted to update you all. Here's to hoping this passes quickly! **globs Caladryl on**

10 comments:

  1. Must be nice to start gardening! Until you got hurt! Treat it well and I hope you'll get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the gardening thing~ i hope it will be awesome after! It will be great to see you hard work that you made with your own hands every time you see out the window from your house

    -kusogaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poison ivy sounds awful and very uncomfortable indeed ]= I remember I just got allergies from foods I didn't even know I had allergies for. And that just made things difficult :| I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to get in touch with you regarding editing/typesetting/etc of your scanlations and donations towards oresama teacher raws. would you be so kind and get back to me with your mail adress in my tumblr ask box? or any other sort of communication form?

    best regards and feel better soon,
    chintes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get better! I just wanted to voice my appreciation for your hard work :) Health comes first, and so does sunshine! Get that vitamin D! ^_______^

    ReplyDelete
  6. how's your garden coming along? oresama no GARDEN wa FULL OF WEEDS desu! XD i can't bring myself to do gardening work cuz i'll get arm/leg/back pain after working for several hours only to accomplish clearing a mere 1 to 2 meter squared of land OTL

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you'd like I can help translate the next few chapters if you want to send them. I'm pretty versed in Japanese grammar/structure/reading comprehension etc. I know quite a few kanji as well but if I don't know them I have a good dictionary look things up. Plus it looks like that this manga has a lot of okurigana which in and of itself is helpful. The only issues I may have would be sfx and obscure katkana references.... so yea, I'd love to help

    email: Humsini dot giomon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panda-sama *poke* any signs of life? *poke*

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope u will get well soon..any update yet??

    ReplyDelete