Sunday, June 23, 2013

Been Busy! (Hiatus)

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates guys! I am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuupper swamped right now. I've recovered from my poison ivy, thankfully. But I've been having some other health issues that absolutely must be addressed, and it's going to take me several months, if not longer, to work on. Nothing too serious or life-threatening, don't worry. I just really need to take control of my health at the moment, not only for my sake but for my family's sake. I'm also trying to get some home improvement projects done because I really want to sell my house. I have many family events taking place over the summer, plus my part-time job. So I literally have no time. Unfortunately this means no new releases. I haven't even had a chance to even look at the newest chapters out of Japan.

That being said, if anyone wants to take over the projects I've been working on, feel free to do so. I won't feel slighted or anything. In fact, I encourage it, because all of these series' are great, and I have a true love for all of them. If no one takes them up, then I will continue to try and work on them when I have time, albeit slowly. I just have so much going on right now, that refining my language skills is pretty much in last place.

I want to thank everyone of you fans who have encouraged me, embraced this projects, and enjoyed my work. I look forward to working on manga again (and hopefully soon). So for now, all projects or an hiatus, until I can get some time away from everything else.

Have a great summer!

Andy

10 comments:

  1. It's okay, we understand! Don't worry about working on the scanlations and translations right now. Your health is more important, so no worries. It's good to hear you're doing better. You too have a great summer Andy-san! Your hard work is appreciated! Thank you for translating these manga's for all of us! Take care and stay safe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon! >:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care! I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy thank you so much for your amazing work, your love for the series really shows and I love reading your scanlations because they really do the works justice. That said I think a hiatus is totally reasonable and I wish you all the best for your health and your house and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand, hope you can get well soon and do return when you're well enough! Your hardwork until now is very much appreciated~ Well, hopefully another group could pick up Oresama Teacher since I'm really curious with what happens next~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for finding and translating these great series for us! Hope you get better, sell the house and your part-time work goes well. Hope you enjoy your family events too. Thanks again for all your time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT seems some1 else translated chapter 95 of oresama teacher, maybe you can find him and share the work load?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself, your family and your home, Panda! I hope you're able to sell your house =D

    Thank you for all the amazing work you've done for all the Oresama Teacher fans in the past year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all your hard work! Everything I wanted to say has been said by 'just out of time'. Good luck and remember to enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salut ( hi in french) !!!

    i hope that you will recover soon. Love your work.
    From France ~

    ReplyDelete